Announcing Social Media Legal Risks and Strategies Summit - San Francisco
Jul 29, 2011, by SMSS
I am pleased to announce, after a successful Social Media Legal Risks and Strategies event this past May, we are hosting the summit for a second time October 4-6 in San Francisco. In the ever changing world of social media and mobile marketing organizations are finding it difficult to navigate the complicated legal waters. At the 2011 Social Media Legal Risks and Strategies Summit, attendees will learn practical strategies for staying compliant with regulations and safeguarding against legal risks. With four workshops, two full summit days and an abundance of networking opportunities, GSMI’s Social Media Legal Risks and Strategies Summit is sure to be the event of 2011 - Attendees will leave with a refreshed vision that will take their legal and marketing strategies to the next level for 2011 and beyond.
During this three-day interactive summit attendees will learn, first hand, from top legal minds from such brands as The Walt Disney Company, General Mills, General Electric and The Better Business Bureau. Hot topics include, how to protect your organization’s digital reputation, creating social media campaigns without putting your organization at risk, guidelines on how to abide by regulations, keeping compliant when engaging in mobile marketing, protecting intellectual property, how to craft a social media policy and much more. Send your legal and marketing teams to capitalize on the collaborative learning sessions at the most pervasive Social Media Legal Risks and Strategies Summit.
This informative event will help your organization:
- Build a strong tailored social media strategy
- Learn practical strategies for navigating social media legal risks
- Gain insight into the legal ramifications of social media marketing
- Assess your enterprise’s legal risks on social platforms
- Maintain compliance in an ever-changing industry
- Strengthen working relationships between legal and marketing teams
- Learn strategies and tactics from in-house counsel from such brands as, The Walt Disney Company, General Mills, General Electric and The Better Business Bureau