Looking forward to this session? Share it!
In this hands-on session, you will learn about the most profitable online marketing strategies and tools right now to effectively market your services online with social media, email, and paid traffic. You will learn a four-part framework to create automated marketing funnels starting with profit-generating content creation strategies and ending with advanced paid traffic techniques and planning.
- A deep understanding of the most common mistake marketers make when creating their online content and how to fix it in order to sell with ease.
- Instruction on the best social media platforms and strategies to invest in (and instruction about how to divest from the social media mistakes that you don’t know you’re making, which are tanking your profits anyway).
- How to pair email marketing with lead generation from social media and online advertising to maximize conversions.
- Overview of paid traffic best practices (involving Facebook, Google, and Instagram Ads).
- Short-term and long-term planning techniques for online marketing and tools for budgeting and profit prediction.
Who is this training for?
This training is accessible and effective for marketers of all levels.
TRAINING AGENDA & ACTIVITIES
Curate and create: We will begin with an overview of how to curate your content for the online audience. You will also learn copywriting, video and photo techniques to maximize consumer engagement.
Convert: This section will teach you which social media platforms to focus on and how to use them for best results. You will also learn about social media mistakes that are likely losing profits for your company and how to avoid them. Email marketing will also be discussed including how email marketing should be leveraged to convert leads on social media and add-on features to maximize effectiveness.
Continue: Best practices for paid traffic and short-and long-term planning will be taught in this section.
Note: Specific how-tos and interactive worksheets will be given to all participants so bring your pen and laptops.