Talk to a live representative: 888-409-4418
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Best Practices in Optimizing Facebook Audiences for Better Performing Ads
< Back to Agenda
Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Chris will offer hands-on guidance and expertise in the art and science of defining, targeting, and optimizing your audiences on Facebook ads throughout the funnel.
In this session, you can expect to learn:
- How the Facebook algorithm works at a basic level to match the various ad elements, including audience
- How to use Facebook tools and the Facebook pixel to help understand and define your audience
- How to convert your qualitative understanding of your audience into groups you target in Facebook ads
- How to build audiences for specific points of your paid social funnel: at the top (awareness), bottom (conversion), and middle (consideration) of the visitor's decision path
- Advanced tactics to refine and optimize your audience as you go
- How your audience fits into the other facebook ad levers
TRAINING AGENDA & ACTIVITIES
- First, we will discuss context. Which sorts of businesses this applies to, a bit of background, and current day considerations around Facebook ads, data, and privacy
- Second, a deep dive on audiences, including using examples from the attendees
- Finally, specific recommendations on what is working “right now” and advanced tactics that intermediate marketers can take back to the office and test immediately.