Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Time is a precious resource for social media managers, and many are working as the only employee at their agency dedicated to social media. This panel will discuss tips to help you optimize your time, leverage the help of co-workers, and some of the best tools to get the job done.
Discussion topics include:
- Shortcuts, tips, and best practices that help social media managers have time
- Apps and tools can that help save time when creating content
- Ways to get others involved to help one-person social teams
- Communicating with leadership the importance of having more than one person handling social media
- Cross-posting pros and cons, and how to change up images and text to increase reach
- Keeping followers and co-workers happy and how to balance the two
- Keeping your budget lower with mobile/phone accessories