Looking forward to this session? Share it!
During 2020 the South Metro Fire Rescue YouTube channel gained an organic following of over 100,000 subscribers. South Metro Fire became the second public safety agency in history to reach that benchmark. This session will be a case study of South Metro Fire's YouTube success, time commitment, positive, negative, and unexpected results, along with concrete steps you can take to start your own channel.
- Compelling statistics and real-life examples to justify their own official agency YouTube channel to policymakers.
- Learn from Eric's successes and mistakes when it comes to the technical aspects of video including capturing, editing, and producing
- Quick tips to improve their on-camera and storytelling presence.
- An understanding of what comes next once the channel is launched.
- How to prepare for the results of your success, and how Eric accommodated the demand for more content, the fan mail, the visits from subscribers on vacation, and the requests for agency merchandise