Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Social media can be an incredible tool to help forge stronger relationships between first responder agencies and the public they serve. How can we begin to change the perception the public has regarding law enforcement and other public safety officers in their communities?
Discussion topics include:
- How to identify humanizing stories and share successes through agency-specific campaigns
- Content ideas for humanizing your agency that can be adapted across platforms
- Integrating impactful community engagement into your agency’s DNA
- Understanding the difference between a corporate account and a professional account and the benefits of each
- Identifying the best opportunities to engage through social accounts (and when not to engage)
- The art of communicating with citizens who distrust law enforcement