Looking forward to this session? Share it!
An estimated 4.9 billion people worldwide will use social media in 2023 to connect, interact, and build online communities. Across various social platforms, users will consume content, share information, and news, review and purchase goods and services, engage with brands and companies, and more. With the ever-changing digital landscape and the rise, acquisition, and fall of social media technologies, it can be difficult to invest and manage organizational brands strategically. This session will explore various issues related to scaling up and scaling down your social media presence.
- Best practices to evaluate your current digital footprint.
- Tips for reviewing current and emerging technologies.
- What questions to ask and answer when considering a change.
- How to build a business case and get leadership support.
- How to put in place a framework to strategically add and remove accounts from your brand portfolio.