Speaker details coming soon!
April Leonard, MA’s Session(s):
8:15 a.m.–9:00 a.m. Pacific Time —
Panelists will share their experiences building unique brand voices, what they’ve learned along the way, and what attending agencies should consider as they build their own brand online.
- How brand voice and messaging varies depending on the platform
- The right time and place to lean on playful messaging and when not to
- The role of data in understanding your audience and how that shapes your brand voice
- How your brand voice can and should evolve over time, based on changing audience needs and brand expectations
- The role of a brand in building community, relationships, and trust
- Steps to avoid tone-deaf messaging