Looking forward to this session? Share it!
In this session, Matt Hamada, lead for the City of Phoenix social channels, will share strategies for social media managers charged with consistently putting out timely and original content.
He’ll dive into:
- Running annual campaigns can look and feel repetitive. Let’s talk about how to keep them fresh, exciting, and engaging!
- How to keep creative ideas flowing and deal with your "creative well" feeling tapped
- The "feast or famine" struggle when it comes to planning content and/or timely events and news and how to fill in the gaps
- Insights from Matt's annual planning of Phoenix’s Summer Safety campaign
- Tips from Matt’s initiative working collaboratively across several city departments (fire, police, water, and more) to be able to repurpose and resource content