An avid reader and runner, Jamie Lewis joined UGA’s Division of Marketing and Communications in the role of social media coordinator in April 2018, after nearly 4 years managing social media and email marketing for Development and Alumni Relations. She speaks fluently in gifs and memes and is always ready to share the latest in pop culture news.
Jamie Lewis’s Session(s):
11:00 am–11:40 am — Thursday, October 17, 2019
Panelists will share best practices and insights on topics including:
- What are some current opportunities and challenges in influencer marketing for higher education?
- What are the characteristics that make up an influencer in the higher education space?
- Can a professor become influential? If so, what are some best practices?
- What resources are available for educators and others to become influential in their space?
- What are some successful influencer tactics that your university has tested?
- How do you track the results of your influencer campaign?
- How are your influencer strategies integrated with your paid media strategies?