Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Born between 1995 and 2010 (age 9 to 23), the majority of GenZ students are thinking about college, applying to college, attending, or just graduating. GenZ is also the most diverse of any generation in America. Let’s discuss how higher education social media and our websites need to change, or transform, in order to best meet the needs of GenZ and get them interested in visiting, applying, and attending our campuses.
Topics covered on this panel include:
- How important is it to show authenticity through your social media channels? In what ways does your institution handle this? Or does it?
- Working with Admissions, or other departments on campus to create social media content seen on their platforms as well as the institution’s main social media platforms to increase engagement, and helping to attract more applicants
- Snapchat, Facebook, social media takeovers via Instagram, Instagram highlights & Stories as an avenue for prospective students to learn more about your university
- Developing content through the recruitment funnel
- Communicating value and getting buy-in from Admissions’ leadership (or other exec leadership)
- Capitalizing on current internet trends