San Francisco 2020   |    First Responders 2020   |    Chicago 2020   |    Influencer Marketing 2020   |    Talk to a live representative: 888-409-4418
Wednesday, October 16, 2019    9:10 am–9:50 am

Getting Personal: Social Media, Audience Engagement, and Why EVERY Person Matters

Back to Agenda

Looking forward to this session? Share it!

My presentation will take a deep dive into engagement on social media - specifically on Twitter and Instagram - and illustrate how I’ve increased alumni engagement by 1,800% since 2013 (2,800 to 53,803). Specifically, I will discuss our Identify-Engage-Leverage approach and how we’ve used data to interact with alumni based on their personal and/or professional interests. Furthermore, I will provide examples of how I collect and report on alumni engagement.

Following my presentations, attendees will be able to…

• Set up and run a similar program to ours while applying some of the same concepts
  • Use video, apps, and other tools to diversify their content streams and engage with their target audiences more effectively
  • Drive more audience members to their website using social media
  • Increase engagement during events
  • Develop tools to report on their audience engagement via social media

Robert Bochnak
Social Media Strategist
Harvard Business School Office of Alumni Relations

Copyright © 2019 by Global Strategic Management Institute | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Code of Conduct