Looking forward to this session? Share it!
This panel will explore different career paths that higher education professionals have followed, both into and beyond their first role as a social media manager. As a relatively new field, you'll hear from professionals at different points in their career about their paths and their hopes for the future. Discussion topics include:
- What do your current responsibilities entail, and how did you transition into that role?
- What do you think is the most important thing you do every day?
- What gets you out of bed every morning? What is it that inspires you about your current job?
- How do you think your current role prepares you for professional growth?
- What piece of professional development advice would you give to someone interested in working in social media?