Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Who is this social training for? Crises occur on every college campus. Being prepared and having a plan in place can help avoid a PR nightmare, and in some cases, can help you catch an issue before it becomes a full-blown crisis. Social media managers and those involved with their brand’s crisis communications strategy will walk away with the tactical elements needed to develop or enhance their organization’s social media crisis communications strategy.
Topics covered include:
1. Crisis strategy
- Developing an organizational command structure/who to have on your social “team"
- What protocols to have in place
- Collaborating with other teams: web, media, administration, creative, etc.
2. Real-world campus crisis examples: national, smaller-scale and the unthinkable
- How to navigate your way through these
3. How to develop a listening strategy
- Developing a listening strategy
- The value of listening tools
- How to determine the best listening tool (paid and free)
4. Interactive session