Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Developing relevant content and growing an audience on TikTok requires a unique skill set and mindset. In this panel, speakers will share what they’ve learned on their journeys in developing their TikTok channels. Attendees will discover key tips for making the most of their presence on the platform, whether they are still testing it out or are looking for other growth strategies.
Discussion topics include:
- How to stay up to date on TikTok trends to inform timely, relevant content
- Getting starting on a new platform while balancing your remaining workload
- Insights on how to grow your audience when you’re just getting started
- How to capitalize on the unpolished and authentic quality of the platform
- How to collaborate on content with affiliated college or university accounts, faculty, staff, leadership, and students
- Identifying your TikTok content pillars that align with your institution’s brand
- Examples of content that have worked well and how you can replicate them on your channel