Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Join one of our small-group video roundtable discussions to share new ideas with your peers. Speakers will lead these discussions. There will also be open networking tables to meet and greet other attendees.
Confirmed discussion tables:
- Getting started with Snap Ads, led by Webb Lewis with the University of Mississippi
- User-Friendly Apps and Tools for Video Content, led by Sabiha Afrin, American University School of Public Affairs
- How to Take a Customer Service Approach to Social Media, led by Laurie Roberts, Johnson & Wales University
- How to Plan Content: Creative Idea Generation, Scheduling Ahead, Impromptu Content, and Content in a Crisis, led by Deanna Stevens, Kent State University
- How to Identify Internal Advocates/Influencers at Your Institution with Jadis Tillery, ikwe