Nicole Emerick is VP, Director of Social Media and Influencer Marketing at global advertising agency FCB where she has worked on award-winning campaigns for large brands like Botox, Blue Bunny, Jack Daniel’s, GE Appliances, Discover and Kimberly Clark. Before joining FCB, Nicole grew and sold a women's career blog, partnering with many brands along the way.
Nicole Emerick’s Session(s):
2:20 pm–3:00 pm — Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Panel topics include:
- Influencer Selection, Vetting, and Content Review: Best Practices
- Identifying and Fostering Authentic, Ongoing Alignment Between Brands and Influencers
- Contractual Must-Haves: Revisions, Morals Clauses, etc.
- The Best of Both Worlds: Integrating Brand Messaging with an Influencer's Unique Style and Voice
- Getting on the Same Page: Individual Influencer Kick-Off Calls and Personalized Campaign Briefs
- Preparing for the Worst: Establishing Pre-Approved Alternates.