Jennie Moore Marshall is the Director of Marketing at Regis College, where she implements strategy across social, print, and digital channels. An award-winning higher education marketer, Jennie has been named a social media superstar by the Boston Business Journal and has received recognition for developing innovative and engaging social campaigns. Her professional content focuses on the authentic storytelling opportunities of the Regis community, while her personal social accounts have fully been overrun by photos of her new baby boy Cal.
Jennie Moore Marshall’s Session(s):
10:00 am–10:45 am — Thursday, October 11, 2018
Panelists will share insights on:
- Your best free design tools in place of in-house designers
- Leverage the free, on-campus tools at your disposal and combine digital campaigns with old-fashioned techniques to maximize success
- Using technology and community management software to maximize the productivity of your small team
- Tips for cross-collaboration with key university communicators and campus partners
- How to leverage and crowdsource student-generated content to manage social accounts
- How to use your data to maximize your limited time and budget and avoid costly mistakes in the future
Case studies include:
- Learn how the 1.5 man team at Georgetown relies heavily on student-generated content and campus partners to produce regular streams of content for their channels.
- MIT’s annual flu-shot clinic helps keep students and employees healthy throughout the flu season. Our goal: immunize as many people as possible. This year, MIT shattered its previous one-day record shot record, jumping from 5,154 to 7,500. The event was the number one trending topic in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and they did it all with an advertising budget of less than $1,000.
- How the two-person social media team at Rowan University leveraged multi-channel communication to maximize yield and prevent melt on a shoestring budget.
- Learn how Regis College extends the life of their content by creating high-quality campaigns that can be sliced into smaller vignettes for unique content across their channels.