Please make sure [email protected] is added to your safe-sender list, as you'll be receiving log-in info from her email address!
What’s included in my ticket?
When you purchase a pass to the event, your pass includes:
- Access to all sessions, Q&A sessions, and networking events happening at the Social Media Strategies Summit, February 22-23, 2023
- Access to all sessions happening on our Brand Community day, February 24, 2023
Access to the pre-summit workshop happening on February 21 is not included in your general summit registration. The workshop is an additional fee and must be purchased as an add-on.
Can I access the presentations after the event is over?
Yes! We’ll be uploading all videos and speaker slides after they broadcast live. They’re available for 6 months post-event.
I registered online but haven’t received an email confirmation or a receipt. What should I do?
You should have received a confirmation receipt immediately after your transaction is completed from [email protected] Make sure to check your spam/junk folder. If there is a delay, contact Andrea Vargas at [email protected] or call her at 619-597-7236.
Are there discounts for sending a group from our company?
Absolutely. We appreciate a good deal as much as the next person — and we want as many of your colleagues as possible to experience SMSS! Group discounts available depending on how many team members you plan on sending. For specific pricing details, contact Andrea Vargas.
How can I interact with other event attendees and speakers?
There are a few ways you can interact with others attending the conference:
- While live sessions are running, you can chat with other attendees and submit questions for speakers
- Live Q&A follows sessions with speakers
- Access our networking lounge to meet directly with other attendees and speakers on designated table topics
- Message and schedule 1:1 meetings with other attendees
How do I log in for the event?
You’ll be receiving log-in details 3 days prior to the start of the event. Please make sure [email protected] is added to your safe sender list, as you'll receive log-in info from her email address!
You’ll be able to view all available live sessions from the event platform, including speaker and session details, and you’ll join each session directly from the event platform.
What happens if I don’t receive my login details?
If you have not received your login details the day before the event, please contact Lainey at [email protected].