Looking forward to this session? Share it!
In this panel, you’ll hear both brand and agency perspectives on what it means to build a long-term brand partnership with an influencer.
Discussion topics include:
- How to identify influencers that align with your brand ethos, rather than a singular campaign idea, to produce authentic, on-brand, evergreen content
- Why your influencer partnerships should be treated as a branded community that you cultivate, nurture, and tap into regularly
- How to vet influencer partnerships during long-term collaborations to ensure brand safety
- Things to remember when budgeting for long-term partnerships (exclusivity costs, usage costs, etc.)
- The benefits of leveraging your influencer relationships for product research/development through focus groups and questionnaires