Looking forward to this session? Share it!
There are many moving parts when it comes to executing a successful influencer campaign across multimedia. Working out the right mix of content for your campaign, determining which influencers are the best fit for your program, and identifying clear goals of the campaign all lay the groundwork for success.
In this panel, you’ll hear from both B2B and B2C brands on what they’ve learned about what it means to create truly authentic content in the influencer space.
Discussion topics include:
- The importance of a talent's connection with their audience versus the size of their following
- The difference between "influencers" and creatives with a following
- Ensure your partners are onboarded to your brand and your campaign: conducting a vetting process for brand fit
- Crafting influencer-centric briefs: establishing goals & campaign measurement ahead of time
- How to protect the influencer POV and creative approach
- Involving influencers in campaign development for better partnerships
- Creating content for long-form and emerging content types (YouTube, TikTok, Reels)