Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Social listening is an incredible asset for brands - and it’s become even more important within the last year. It enables brands to watch for trends in social conversations, identify relevant stories, and quickly respond with existing content or quickly create new content to address them. This panel will dive into how you can use insights to create a responsive content engine, even beyond social media.
- How to properly vet different social and web listening tools for the needs of your business
- Leveraging social listening to be proactive rather than reactive
- How the digital landscape has changed as a result of COVID-19 and why social listening is more important than ever
- Ways social listening can help brands avoid appearing tone-deaf
- Using social listening insights to create the content your customers are asking for
- Differences between B2B and B2C social listening