Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Are you curious about AI but unsure where to begin? You’re not alone. For many, the rapid rise of Artificial Intelligence has been just as overwhelming as exciting.
This workshop is designed to help you determine how and where to capitalize on AI.
- We’ll do this by applying the principles of Design Thinking to identify real problems and potential use cases for AI in your work.
- We’ll get hands-on, experimenting with AI tools to learn where they might or might not play a role for you.
- The goal of this workshop is to identify a few areas you should use AI in your work, not all the ways you could.
*No expertise required! We will meet you where you are in your AI journey! Hope to see you there!
TRAINING AGENDA & ACTIVITIES
Introduction (10 minutes)
- Welcome and introductions
- Overview of the workshop agenda and goals
- What is AI and why is it important?
Design Thinking Warm-up (15 minutes)
- Activity to get participants thinking creatively and collaboratively
Identify Problems and Opportunities (30 minutes)
- Brainstorming session to identify real problems and potential use cases for AI in participants' work
Break (15 minutes)
Explore AI Tools (45 minutes)
- Hands-on activity to explore different AI tools and learn how they might be used to solve the problems identified in the previous step
Develop a Plan (45 minutes)
- Participants work together to develop a plan for how to implement AI in their work
Wrap-up (15 minutes)
- Review of key takeaways