Looking forward to this session? Share it!
Have you ever tried to create content from scratch? It's hard! With every idea feeling like it's been done before, how do you create unique and engaging pieces repeatedly?
A really smart and strategic content brainstorm.
In this session, 2.718 Marketing will take you down the path they use to create big, exciting ideas that deliver results for their Higher Education clients.
You'll learn to:
- Understand your target audience, including their needs, interests, and preferences via persona development
- Analyze your competitors' content to track trends, identify gaps in the market, and develop unique content while discovering what works and what doesn't
- Create clear content goals and expectations to help you stay focused and in alignment with your school's overarching marketing goals
- Generate a wide range of ideas and bring fresh perspectives to the creative process
- Deliver informed recommendations that keep your audiences coming back for more
Following these steps, you'll develop effective marketing content that drives engagement with prospective, transfer, and graduate students and parental decision-makers.