Bobby focuses his practice in the areas of business and social media law. He assists a diverse group of clients such as creative brands, entrepreneurs, influencers and athletes on a wide range of business and social media matters, including business formations, influencer and endorsement agreements, trademark and copyright registration, and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) social media endorsement/ disclosure regulatory compliance, as well as serving as outside general counsel.
He is known for zealously representing his clients by effectively communicating complex issues and demonstrating creativity and versatility when seeking to develop solutions to his client's problems.
Bobby Robinson’s Session(s):
The objective of this session is to highlight best practices for brands to consider when developing and monitoring the effectiveness of their influencer marketing programs.
After brands attend this session, they’ll understand and have several key actionable takeaways as it relates to:
1. Must have components in their internal social media engagement policy
2. Clear understanding of their FTC Social Media Endorsement Guideline obligations
3. Top material provisions should be in their influencer agreements
4. Awareness and compliance with social media platform branded content guidelines
5. Influencer Marketing Program audit process